[Hidden-tech] Get Apple Certified @ Amherst Media

Craig Sinclair craig at amherstmedia.org
Wed Dec 22 20:41:38 EST 2010

Hello Everyone

Just wished to share some good news, Amherst Media are now Western Massachusetts's first Apple Authorized Training Center.

We'll be offering our first three-day class, Final Cut Pro 101 on Jan 14/15/16 2011. Save the dates and stay tuned for further details and special offers: amherstmedia.org/apple

We've lots more to announce in 2011, including a new weekly Photoshop series, and an expanding roster of other workshops.

So stay connected and let us know what else we can offer you.

Happy Holidays
Craig

facebook.com/amherstmedia
twitter.com/actvmedia