[Hidden-tech] [Job Posting] FMP Developer Northampton

Kevin McAllister kevin at inresonance.com
Mon Dec 20 08:35:12 EST 2010

Northampton MA

FileMaker Developer
inRESONANCE seeks a full time experienced FileMaker developer to work in our Northampton MA office.

Position Description
As a developer for inRESONANCE, you will work with our team of developers and our customers to build, maintain, customize, and expand our suite of FileMaker applications. You'll also provide in-house engineering support for our team of implementors and trainers to ensure the smooth installation of our core products.

About inRESONANCE
inRESONANCE, Inc. is a strategic productivity partner for schools and nonprofits. We pioneered the concept of providing a standard, open FileMaker solution to multiple organizations rather than approaching each new organization as a custom project. Our suite of intelligent database solutions brings control and flexibility to key operations—fundraising and constituent management, admissions and enrollment, and registrar functions—with the simplest user interface on the market. inRESONANCE is a FileMaker Business Alliance Platinum Member.

The Ideal Candidate
If you've got 3+ years of experience with FileMaker Pro, have a knack for building intuitive user interfaces, can work independently and in groups, and can deliver on time, inRESONANCE might be the place for you. If you're handy with LAMP and constructing data driven web applications and are certified in FileMaker 10 or 11, you're an even stronger candidate.

Compensation is competitive and based on experience. The inRESONANCE benefits package includes health insurance, vacation and 401K plan.

Contact
charlie at inresonance.com

Kevin J. McAllister | President, CEO
inRESONANCE ... Solutions that resonate