[Hidden-tech] Programming gig: "rich" Javascript UI project

Chas Emerick cemerick at snowtide.com
Wed Dec 15 18:18:30 EST 2010

I'm looking to contract out a smallish Javascript UI project -- in very general terms, a "rich app" backed by web services that I'm building.

If you'd be interested in this sort of work, please mail me off-list with links about you (e.g. portfolio ideally, resumé, etc), what your typical rate is, and what your availability is like.

Of course, if you know someone that might be interested, have them do the same.  Working with someone locally is preferable, but I'm happy to look outside the box.

Thanks,

Chas Emerick
Founder, Snowtide Informatics

DocuHarvest, turning documents into data
http://docuharvest.com

cemerick at snowtide.com
http://snowtide.com | +1 413.519.6365