[Hidden-tech] WordPress Question..

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Fri Dec 10 15:28:07 EST 2010

Try this extension: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-more-feeds/

It says *Compatible up to:* 2.6.3 however that might just be a setting in the installer info
I have found most newer extensions work fine if that is corrected.

This looks more recent and similar:
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/feeds-a-la-carte/

The search at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/
takes some work to be of use

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - Blog: http://www.rizbang.com
Helping move the world:  http://www.earththrives.com