[Hidden-tech] Free Positive Psychology coaching from Kathleen Lake

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 13:31:26 EST 2010

Hello Hidden Techers,

An old friend of mine, Kathleen Lake, has just completed her training as a
Positive Psychology Coach and needs to set up four FREE one-hour sample
coaching sessions.

I've known Kathleen for more than 15 years, and her understanding of what
makes people tick is something I've often turned to.  I strongly recommend
her as an intuitive and supportive coach.

Her brand of coaching can help you with the following kinds of dilemmas:

* I need help breaking an unbreakable habit
* Should I stay or should I go? Is it time to make a big change in life?
* Discovering or rediscovering my creative spark
* Finding my own success formula instead of following somebody else's
* I would like to feel happier in my daily life

The deal is that if you are one of the first four volunteers, Kathleen will give you a free hour of confidential Positive Psychology coaching if you agree simply to provide written feedback on the session afterwards, and if your feedback was positive, allowing her to quote you on her website.

Her website is www.fgcoachingandplanning.com.  If you are a member of the
Hidden Tech list, are interested in the free coaching session and agree to
the condition above, then please contact her directly at  fgcoachingandplanning at gmail.com.

Thank you.

Marcia Yudkin
Goshen