[Hidden-tech] Drupal custom login pop-up and other help?

Stephen Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Thu Dec 9 09:24:46 EST 2010

I'm looking for some help finishing up a project.

Specifically, I need help from someone who has experience:

making the validation paths work for a user-login-block form embedded
in a pop-up.
Embedding password update functionality into user-profile form
IE7-8 issues with submit buttons of type == image_button
proper formation of WSDL in php soapservers that  are taling to C#
servers

You know... the fun stuff!

There are plenty of odds and ends left to do if any Drupallers are
looking for pickup work.

Please email off list at  swills at beyond-print.com

Thanks,
Steve Wills