[Hidden-tech] epub question

Donna Kowalewski dskaggskow at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 17:29:55 EST 2010

I have a narrative that I would like to publish via the EPUB format. However, I
would like to take the technology beyond the current format to develop an
enhanced audio/visual experience for the reader.

I have designed my book with the idea of having music tracks embedded at key
points throughout the narrative. This can be an optional feature for the reader
to choose. If possible, the music could then be purchased and downloaded from
itunes, as the songs are from various artists.

Therefore I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has already done this or
who I might contact regarding this modification to the EPUB format.
I  am also working on a story that would have animated illustrations.

I do know that Amazon is beta testing a similar modification of their Kindle
platform.

Thanks for the help,
Donna