[Hidden-tech] CiviCRM and projects

Robert Archer rob at gravityswitch.com
Mon Dec 6 17:17:23 EST 2010

Hey,

We're working with CiviCRM and Drupal for a client and need some advice:  The client wants the ability to have "Projects" with key information (description, title, etc.) which contacts and tasks can be added to.  We've explored groups and tags, as well as maybe integrating with a Drupal node and so far have had no luck.

If you have any ideas I'd appreciate any tips in terms of:
* Ways to structure this in Civi
* Experts you know in Civi that might be able to answer it
* Other open-source CRM systems which can handle this better

Thanks!

Rob Archer
gravity switch
Nice People.  Award-Winning Process.  Websites Done Right.

p: 413.586.9596
f: 413.582.9987
gravityswitch.com