[Hidden-tech] Hot Headsets

Aumakua alohasan9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:25:59 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone; this is my first time ever posting here,
so if'n I don't get it "right", don't pounce, k?

I am making an offer with some very nice headphones
I'd like to sell:

*Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Hi-FI Headphones
*
These are DYNAMITE.
And I LOVE 'em.

But, I've acquired another nice pair of headphones and it's time to let one
set go.
—That's where you come in ... :>

Here's what you need to know:
*First; here's the Amazon.com write-up: http://Bowers-WilkinsHPs.notlong.com

—that will give you an idea of how others see them.

*Purchased locally and new (for $299.00) by me less than six months ago;
their 2 year,
limited warranty is still active and in full effect.
*They're in excellent condition & produce great sound, wide frequency
response with smooth, deep bass.
*Versatile: They work perfectly with iPads, Mac/PCs, studios & sophisticated
home entertainment systems
*Original box and carry-bag, with magnetic snap-clasp and all documents are
included.

If you'd (or know someone else who'd) like to buy  these fab headphones
(asking $260.00) please get
in touch; we'll do details to make that happen.

Thanks!  :>

Alvin-San

*LightSphere™
Freelance Digital Photography
by Alvin-San© [vcr]
www.EyeGotTheShot.com
www.EyeCaptureIt.com
www.EyePhoto.com*

Mobile: 808-990-5031
Skype: spiritwalker9
alohasan9 at gmail.com
*
~Vision Creates Reality~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alvin-San, MMST
Mac Magic Computing*
Human Helpware™ for Mac OS-based
Computer Systems At Your Location
*
Freedom Thru Your Fingertips!™ w/EFT•
Integrative Life-Energy Coach**
—Rapid Relief, Renewal & Persnal Empowerment
*
** LEARN ABOUT EFT:
Emotional Freedom Techniques
*http://EFTVid.notlong.com