[Hidden-tech] Some help with a Robot

Carey Baker carey at midnightsondesigns.com
Thu Aug 26 11:20:43 EDT 2010

I have a old friend that is looking for some help with a robot. Here is
what he is seeking:

I need a little help but this may be a tall order. I took a robotics
course in the late '90s using the GCR X-1 robot. I can't find the
instruction manual anywhere. The programming language is P-Basic and the
Basic Stamp is BS-2. I was able to download the assembler from the Paralax
website, but they do not support discontinued items such as the GCR X-1.
I've found nothing elsewhere on the web other than a couple of demos on
youtube. If you took this course and have the instructions for wiring the
board and/or program demos and programming instructions, please pass them
along. Thanks!!!

I can send along a image ,off thread, if this will help.

Thanks HT

Carey

Northampton MA
413-265-7116