[Hidden-tech] FREE office / co-working space for Start-ups / Entrepreneurs

BZMC info at bzmcrealty.com
Fri Aug 20 13:52:51 EDT 2010

Hello Hidden-Tech community,

We're offering FREE office space to start-ups!

With all the good things happening in Holyoke... the $150Million+
high-performance computing center and Cisco's "Smart + Connected
Communities" investment in Holyoke, we're trying to build up this Innovation
District. We're currently looking for start-ups, tech companies, developers,
etc. If we like what we hear, we'll hook you up (free) with some space in
Holyoke.

If you're interested, please send us an e-mail and tell us more about your
business/start-up.   We have a few spaces left in our office that we want to
make available to start-ups/entrepreneurs that want to be apart of what's
happening in Holyoke.

We believe that entrepreneurs, start-ups, and the tech community can have a
positive impact on the city of Holyoke.

In any account, as residents and citizens of the Pioneer Valley community,
if you have any ideas as to what it will take to create a successful, small
tech cluster in Holyoke... we'd love to hear what you think!

Thanks,
BZMC