[Hidden-tech] Is email marketing worthwhile?

Paul Stallman paul at alias-solutions.com
Fri Aug 20 13:41:01 EDT 2010

Are you getting a return on your email marketing?   Does anyone on Hidden
Tech do lots of email marketing for themselves or clients and want to
discuss the best ways to make it work well?

The main reason I ask is because we DO get very good ROI with many of our
clients and we are now looking to share those success tips and discuss with
the rest of the HT community.  We have teamed up with Eric Letendre, The
Marketing Pit Bull to present a seminar/forum at ONYX on Sept 8th.  If you
are interested you can find more info
here<http://www.themarketingpitbull.com/emailmarketing/>.

Or if you just want to discuss some points either on HT or via email let us
know.

Paul Stallman
Managing Director
paul at alias-solutions.com