[Hidden-tech] A few big things

David Korpiewski davidk at cs.umass.edu
Wed Aug 18 00:22:06 EDT 2010

I have a few big things left.  The filing cabinets and everything except
the inkjet printer are gone.

Whats left now is a few larger items that it would take at least two
people to move some of them.  Specifically:

1 - Large HON 700 series lateral file cabinet with storage 42" x 67"
     Your price 130 bucks if you can move it.
http://www.staples.com/HON-700-Series-Lateral-File-Cabinet-With-Storage-42-Wide-2-Drawer/product_463476?cmArea=SEARCH

1 - HON 3 shelf storage cabinet in black.  Same as in the URL here just
black.  Your price - 50 dollars
http://www.staples.com/HON-Easy-to-Assemble-42-High-3-Shelf-Storage-Cabinet-Putty/product_497688?cmArea=SEARCH

1 - 10 foot long wood conference table and chairs - 50 dollars

2 - office chairs.  10 bucks each

1 - 3 shelf cabinet with two of the shelves having a piston driven
doors. Very fancy.  60 bucks.

If you want pictures of some of these, let me know.  I have some.

Again, same catch, meet me tomorrow at 5:20.  I have a dolly that might
work for some of these things.

Thanks
David