[Hidden-tech] finding systems to test on

Daniel Fried frieddan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:35:19 EDT 2010

Thanks Chris, several people have recommended similar approaches.

Unfortunately, our data is covered under HIPAA laws, and there is no way we
can use a shared infrastructure.  As such, I am concerned that as I try to
benchmark for future needs, I would not be able to get a true test that
would help me gauge what system characteristics I need to look at.

-Dan