[Hidden-tech] WiredWest fiberoptic broadband

RA Cohen roy at net-vantage.com
Sun Apr 18 15:06:26 EDT 2010

Hey I don't want to rain on anyone's parade concerning wireless, but has
anyone at all stopped to ask themselves if we really want all these
microwaves zinging around us in much higher frequency and concentration
than today? Don't at least some of us live here because we think the
environment might be a tad healthier than urban areas?

Fiber fiber fiber that's the only to go way let's concentrate and focus
on this - and enough fiber has to be laid so if a strand or two or seven
goes bad in the major trunk? down the road (I'm not a fiber expert so
I'm not sure of the semantics) then it's a simple matter to find another
strand...

I think Matt Crocker's financial analysis is right on the money also...

-Roy

--
413-223-9007 opt 1
www.net-vantage.com

Our Mission:

"Providing the same technology advantages enjoyed by large organizations to small and medium-sized businesses, professional practices, schools, and non-profits, at a realistic and practical cost."