[Hidden-tech] Seeking Book Input

Margie Waterbrook mwaterbrook at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 22:19:11 EDT 2010

Dear Hidden Techies,

I am working with Hidden Tech founder Amy Zuckerman -- a well-published
author -- and famed author Caryl Rivers (VIRGINS, SAME DIFFERENCE) on a
non-fiction book that will explore male/female relationships for the 50-plus
age set.

We are gathering a group of people who are interested in answering queries
on a variety of topics. You can remain anonymous or use your real name.
There will be honorariums for all who participate regularly. All will be
handled with binding contracts.

Some of the topics include:

Do I want to date again?

What do I feel about men my age? Women?

If female - would I prefer a lesbian relationship now that my children are
grown?

Have you considered becoming a transgender?

We are also seeking thoughts/advice on the best dating/matchmaking or online
services in:

Boston
The Berkshires
New York
New Jersey
Miami
Chicago
Atlanta
Tucson/Phoenix
California - LA/SF
Seattle
Minneapolis

Any other city or region.

Also, what do you think of services like eHarmony, JDate, match.com,
okCupid, Chemistry, etc.?

Please write directly to me and send a short resume. Anyone can
participate.

The writing will be light and humorous yet informative. Amy and Caryl are
big on humor, but also believe this topic is very important to all of us
boomers who face the future without a partner. Here's an example from Amy
when asked, "Do we want a partner post-menopause?"

"Do we want one?" asks Amy. "Now that's the real conundrum. I've started to
think being a courtesan of the sort who made it big in the gilded age is
something to seriously consider. That villa in Venice sounds pretty good
right now after eight years of penury."

Looking forward to your advice, input, poignant and funny experiences and
examples.

Best,

Marjorie Waterbrook
On behalf of Amy Zuckerman and Caryl Rivers