[Hidden-tech] CloudCamp on Tuesday in Springfield

Tamar Schanfeld tamar at tnrglobal.com
Thu Apr 15 16:41:59 EDT 2010

Join us at CloudCamp Western Mass that will  take place on April 20,
2010 at ICT Center, STCC (1 Federal St, ICT Center, STCC, Springfield,
MA 01105).

This event is organized by TNR Global, the NSF funded National
Centerfor Information and Communications Technologies (ICT Center),
and CloudCamp's founder Dave Nielsen.  UMass Amherst CS department is
a Gold sponsor for the event.

Come join, share your experiences and ideas, and learn from other participants.

Register at:

http://www.cloudcamp.org/westernmass

Date/Time:
April 20, 2010,  2:30pm-7pm

Price: Free, Food will be served at registration

Location:
1 Federal St, ICT Center, STCC, Springfield, MA 01105 Directions

Who should come:
Developers and managers from Massachusetts,  Connecticut, Vermont, and
surrounding states, who are working with or are interested in working
with cloud technologies.

About:
CloudCamp is an unconference where early adopters of Cloud Computing
technologies exchange ideas. With the rapid change occurring in the
industry, we need a place where we can meet to share our experiences,
challenges and solutions. At CloudCamp, you are encouraged to share
your thoughts in several open discussions, as we strive for the
advancement of Cloud Computing. End users, IT professionals and
vendors are all encouraged to participate.