[Hidden-tech] Google Analytics question - using prior data?

Andrew Bellak andrew at stakeholderscapital.com
Mon Apr 12 07:18:43 EDT 2010

1st, thanks to HT and Derek Allard for the presentation on Google
Analytics.  It prompted us to become master of our data.

To that end, we needed someone else to be admin, like me and create a
new GA account.  Until then, our data was under another admin who
manages several sites even though our site had it's own code/tag.

With me as admin, we now have a new GA code.

The challenge is integrating the GA data from the previous GA code for
our site with the new GA code.

Is there any way to import the GA data from the old code to the new
code?  Exporting is not a problem, importing and integrating is.

Thanks,
Andrew