[Hidden-tech] Verizon Now Blocking Third Party Email over Port 25

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Fri Sep 25 22:35:59 EDT 2009

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 at 15:08, B. Kimo Lee wrote:
> Yup, I've noticed this also. Comcast started doing this around the
> beginning of the year, if I'm not mistaken.

And not only was Comcast not good about telling their customers, when
I called tech support about it they _insisted_ that they did not
block _any_ ports.  I tried to explain to the person that that
was the only explanation for what I was seeing, but they continued
to insist.

So they weren't good about telling their _own_ people, much
less their customers.

--David