[Hidden-tech] found the answer

B. Kimo Lee bklee at azurelink.com
Fri Sep 18 07:19:52 EDT 2009

Greetings HT:

Interesting thread on health insurance.
On a related note...
I don't recall seeing anyone having posted the following info, but if
so, sorry for the double post:
FYI, the Pioneer Valley CDC will be holding a free seminar called
"Health Insurance Considerations for Small Business Owners" on October
28th. Registration is required and there are still seats available. To
find out more, visit this link:
http://www.valleycdc.com/training/index.html

The "Register here" registration link is at the top of the page.

Best,
Kimo Lee

PS: Hi Don Lesser: Great class you gave on Quickbooks last Tuesday!
Thanks! See you Tues.

AZURELINK  ::  "Simply Connected!"
Web Site Design & Scalable, Managed Web Hosting
Joomla! Content Management System Implementation
eCommerce Development
409 Main St, Suite 114
Amherst, MA 01002
Telephone: (413) 306-4248