[Hidden-tech] Office desk question

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Wed Sep 9 10:53:47 EDT 2009

check out drafting tables (yes they still make them) probably find one
at a graphic arts store
They usually have a top you can adjust the height and angle.

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/