[Hidden-tech] bluetooth headset for "land-line" telephone

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Wed Sep 9 08:44:41 EDT 2009

Here is an option that I have used with Skype:  Jabra A320,
it's a Blue-tooth USB adapter for your computer,
hence allowing using a blue tooth headset.

Not sure that this is an option that you can use with Vontage,
it depends on if they offer a method to connect to the Vontage line
from your computer.

I should also note the blue tooth only gives you 30 ft from the
base -- easy to go beyond - unlike a regular house portable phone
that allows roaming the house.  I use that with a regular (music style)
headset (the type with a mike of course).

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/