[Hidden-tech] bluetooth headset for "land-line" telephone

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 17:20:06 EDT 2009

What I want to do is use the wireless headset that I own for my mobile
phone on my Vonage line at my home office number.

I see there are consumer bluetooth enabled telephones on the market that
allow you to receive incoming calls to your mobile phone at your land
line telephone, but they don't seem to do what I'm suggesting, above.

Since _I already have the bluetooth headset for mobile_ and I also need
to replace my home office telephone hardware, thought I'd get something
that would work with the headset. Very tired of the wired headsets
plugged into the cordless phone (_all my phones at home are cordless_) -
hard to move about the office while on a call.

Any ideas?

--
Stacy Kontrabecki, MBA

Linked In:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/stacykontrabecki