[Hidden-tech] photography print prices?

Tom / Reelife Productions tomadams at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:57:52 EDT 2009

Thanks to everyone that replied.  thanks for your input.  appreciate it.

Margot, you bring up and interesting point...am I selling my individual
prints or my "service & talents"?
I guess I'm trying to do a little bit of both.  I'm in the process of
refining my website <http://www.folktographybytom.com> to include more
categories for people who want a specific 'type' of photo so they can easily
see examples that might go well with what they have in mind, etc.
anyway, thanks for helping me think it through.

Regards,

Tom Adams
(413) 575-9707
Williamsburg, MA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.folktographybytom.com
www.YouTube.com/Reelife
www.ReelifeProductions.com
www.Twitter.com/Reelife_Tom
Web.me.com/reelifeproductions
www.Facebook.com/tomadams4
www.LinkedIn.com/in/tomadams2
Time running out to fund Phish documentary-less than a month to raise $13k!
Please contribute: http://tinyurl.com/lcn4n7