[Hidden-tech] photography print prices?

Tom / Reelife Productions tomadams at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 08:50:00 EDT 2009

Hi folks,
I've recently had people show interest in purchasing my photos.  I've got a
gazillion posted online at www.folktographybytom.com and I'm updating the
site to include pricing info but ...well, I'm not really sure what I should
be charging per print/size, etc. Photos are available for individuals and
businesses: banks, restaurants, conference centers, etc.

I tried looking online to find some examples but thought I'd also check here
to see if any of you have specific thoughts about what is "fair" for me to
be charging for high quality 5x7, 8x10, 11x14 & even 20x30 poster prints
color prints. I've seen a lot of commentary and opinions but, I'm looking
for cold hard dollar amounts from you fine people :}

Ok, love to hear your feedback. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Tom Adams
(413) 575-9707
Williamsburg, MA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.folktographybytom.com
www.YouTube.com/Reelife
www.ReelifeProductions.com
www.Twitter.com/Reelife_Tom
Web.me.com/reelifeproductions
www.Facebook.com/tomadams4
www.LinkedIn.com/in/tomadams2
Time running out to fund Phish documentary-less than a month to raise $13k!
Please contribute: http://tinyurl.com/lcn4n7