[Hidden-tech] WANTED: Used apple laptop

Tom / Reelife Productions tomadams at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:34:21 EDT 2009

Thanks to all who replied.  I think the best option is to do what David
Russell & Chris Hoogendyk suggested...I'm going to keep my eye on apple's &
small dog's refurbished page. seems like the best way to go.  Get basically
a brand new one still covered under warranty for about $200 off depending on
the day.

Thanks again to those who sent offers...

Regards,

Tom Adams
Director/Editor/Videographer ~ www.ReelifeProductions.com
High Quality Photography Prints & Products ~ www.FolktographyByTom.com
Professional Portal ~ web.me.com/reelifeproductions
www.twitter.com/Reelife_Tom
www.facebook.com/tomadams4
(413) 575-9707
Williamsburg, MA