[Hidden-tech] "30 Ways to a Better Web Site on Any Budget" offered at Hilltown CDC

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Fri Oct 23 12:45:20 EDT 2009

Hi, all,

Hidden Tech board member Silvana Gravini, marketing consultant Karen Utgoff
and I will be offering our "30 Ways to a Better Website on Any Budget"
workshop at the Chesterfield office of the Hilltown CDC on Wednesday, Nov.
4, from 6 to 9 pm. Here's a brief description:

Whether your web site is a simple brochure or a database-driven, e-commerce
enabled profit center, you want to maximize its value to your organization.
This program brings together considerations from strategic marketing, web
content creation, and website design and management to present 30 ways to
improve your website without busting your budget.  The session includes
reviews of real web sites.  Taught by marketing consultant Karen Lauter
Utgoff, website designer Silvana Gravini, and writer Jeanne Yocum.

See http://www.hilltowncdc.org/programs/edworkshops.html for more details.
Important note: On the Hilltown CDC website it says the workshop is in
Huntington but it has actually been moved to Chesterfield.

Best,

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
Granby, MA