[Hidden-tech] Question -- About printers

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Wed Oct 14 13:41:01 EDT 2009

PLEASE: use sensible/meaningful Subject lines - I debated requiring
Stacey to fix the subject line before releasing
the original message and now I am sorry I didn't -- we've got some great
comments and help about this topic,
all in the archives under the Subject "Question"

I'd request:
a) If you see a message with a meaningless subject take it upon yourself
to add some meaning to it
b) if a discussion drifts from the main topic, change the subject line.

This actions will make the email more meaningful to you and everyone
else in HT

Rich (webmaster)

Stacey Langknecht wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m going to be working off of both a laptop pc and a mini-Mac from
> home. Can they both use the same printer? I have a Dell all in one.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stacey Langknecht
>
> Hotsapp Woodworks
>
> stacey at hotsapp.com <mailto:stacey at hotsapp.com>

Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - Blog: http://www.rizbang.com
Helping move the world:  http://www.earththrives.com