[Hidden-tech] AT&T Wireless service quality

mattl at florenceit.net mattl at florenceit.net
Thu Oct 8 13:01:53 EDT 2009

Hi
Never a problem with voicemails that I've noticed: neither with myself on blackberry or my wife on iphone. Coverage is not the best on my road in florence but its great pretty much everywhere else that I've noticed from the berkshires to boston (except that spot on the way to berkshires where nobody gets cell). I would consider a life of crime to get 3G at my house. ;)

Thanks,
Matt Lampiasi
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T