[Hidden-tech] Job Opening - Engineer - HitPoint Studios/HitPoint Inc.

Paul Hake phake at hitpointstudios.com
Mon Oct 5 19:57:52 EDT 2009

Hello Hidden-Tech!

We are looking to grow our game engineering staff at HitPoint Studios!
Please see the job description below and feel free to pass along as well.

Thanks!
Paul

--
Paul B. Hake
President - HitPoint Studios, llc

www.hitpointstudios.com
277 Main St - Third Floor
Greenfield, MA 01301
m 508.314.6070

HitPoint Studios is a Western Massachusetts based Game Development studio
that specializes in design and development of Casual Games and Adver-Games.
 With 5 published titles in the market across all major distributors such as
Gamehouse, RealArcade, Wildtangent and including retail outlets such as
Wal-Mart, Best Buy and Target and over 7 new titles in production with
publishing partners including BigFish Games, iWin, GameHouse and
Wildtangent, HitPoint Studios is poised to become an industry leading
development studio in the casual marketplace. We are looking for
intelligent,  talented and motivated staff who love games to help us lead
our crusade to become leaders in the Casual Gaming industry.

Engineer
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or comparable major required.
* Familiarity with Flash, Flex development environments a plus
* Strong background in either Java, C++, Actionscript , C# (any reasonable
programming language)
* Ability/Willingness to learn Actionscript/Flex development environment
very quickly
* Ability to communicate and coordinate well with artists/producers etc...
to keep projects on time/on-budget
* Reasonable experience working on medium to large scale products
* Reasonable experience working with source control, bug-tracking and other
development tools
* Prior game development experience a plus.

We offer:
- Part-Time or Full-Time positions
- Competitive industry salaries
- Benefits package including health insurance, dental, 401k and options
plan.
- Vacation and PTO plans

Please send resumes to Aaron St. John: astjohn at hitpointstudios.com