[Hidden-tech] Using accent marks in Resara's Linux

Roger Williams roger at qux.com
Tue Nov 24 09:24:17 EST 2009

  > I've learned that I can use the RIGHT menu key (the key between the right
  > ALT and right CTRL), press the ' key and then hit the letter, for example,
  > á. That's a system trick that should work all across the board.

OK, so the right menu key is configured as the Compose key in your environment.
That won't necessarily be true of other KDE environments, but it's likely
consistent across Resara installations.  Glad that you were able to find it!

--
Roger Williams <roger at qux.com>
Chief Technical Officer, Qux Corporation