[Hidden-tech] Using accent marks in Resara's Linux

Jonathan T. Hohl Kennedy j.hohl.kennedy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:40:10 EST 2009

Thank you to all for the suggestions re: creating accent marks using
(Resara) Linux. Due to my school setup, I'm unable to access KDE 3.5's
control panel. Consequently, I've learned that I can use the RIGHT menu key
(the key between the right ALT and right CTRL), press the ' key and then hit
the letter, for example, á. That's a system trick that should work all
across the board.

Thank you to the members who replied with suggestions!

Best,
Jonathan