[Hidden-tech] Using accent marks in Resara's Linux

Jonathan T. Hohl Kennedy j.hohl.kennedy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:16:12 EST 2009

Hello!

I'm using the Resara Linux (KDE) and need to write characters on a regular
basis that are similar to á, é, í etc. In Windows, I change the REGIONAL AND
LANGUAGE OPTIONS and set my keyboard layout to ENGLISH (Ireland).

Does anyone know how to perform a similar function? INSERT/SPECIAL
CHARACTERS isn't a feasible option due to the extra steps. (Now, in Windows,
I type LEFT ALT + ' + vowel to get my character: ex: á).

Thank you!
Jonathan