[Hidden-tech] Elance

Stephen Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Fri Nov 13 07:57:31 EST 2009

It has been several years since I worked with elance.  When I did, I
found that I was not able to compete on price.  Like any other
networking medium, I think you need to "work it" and build up your
rep, other wise you are just another unknown bidding on a job without
a local touch or "street cred."   Of course, as you all know, I havn't
put the effort into Hidden Tech to see any business even in my own
back yard so it really is what you put into it. ;)

Steve Wills
Open Source Technologist.
Athol, Hidden Tech Corridor, America.
"Buy Local!"