[Hidden-tech] safe surfing tips

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:46:57 EST 2009

Reva,

absolutely, we've already talked about all that stuff..and yes, it's such a
tough line to walk...letting your kid experience things for themselves
AND/OR trying to filter out all the smut. ...and then getting no credit for
it whatsoever plus a big-ole-slammed-door-in-your-face to boot...

ah the joys...of (modern day) parenting...

Regards,

Tom Adams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reelife Productions <http://www.ReelifeProductions.com/>