[Hidden-tech] Tuesday November 17th @6 PM - SharePoint Presentation by AvePoint

info at mstech.org info at mstech.org
Wed Nov 4 19:29:29 EST 2009

html,body {
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;
}
td {
	font-size: 15px;
	color: #333333;
}

             Creating a High Performance SharePoint Environment with Successful Data Protection by AvePoint

            Creating a High Performance SharePoint Environment with Successful SharePoint Data Protection, Administration, and Replication by AvePoint.

            With SharePoint’s growing role as a business-critical collaboration tool and digital-asset repository, implementing intelligent strategies for data protection, platform management and accessibility is absolutely essential. Although native SharePoint data protection and administration capabilities exist, they prove inadequate for most competitive organizations. In this session we will discuss the key attributes of all successful SharePoint data protection, archiving, and administration initiatives, and review how to develop strategies for your specific organizational needs. After analyzing SharePoint's native backup and recovery, administration, archiving, and data-access capabilities, we will identify best practices, available free tools, and other best-of-breed solutions for ensuring a fully protected, efficiently managed, and accessible SharePoint platform.
              Sponsors

             Infragistics  is the world leader in Presentation Layer Technology. We are committed to providing our customers the highest quality of reusable presentation layer development tools for Windows Forms, ASP.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Tablet PC, and Java environments. Our products and services empower our customers' software development teams to realize the potential of the presentation layer by accelerating their development cycles and improving usability for end users.

             JetBrains  has a passion for making developers more productive. We make development tools more intelligent, development processes more efficient, and development cycles shorter -- to simplify your challenging tasks, automate the easy ones, and help you /Develop with Pleasure/. Our innovative .NET products include:  ReSharper ,  TeamCity  and  dotTrace .

             Wrox Press , established in 1992 to publish books for computer programmers, is driven by the Programmer to Programmer philosophy. Wrox books are written by programmers for programmers, and the Wrox brand means authoritative solutions to real-world programming problems. Wrox's unique author-editorial process delivers the best and most useful information you need in the timeliest manner.
              Meeting Details

            Tuesday, September 15th at 6:00 PM

            MassMutual Learning & Conference Center

            350 Memorial Drive

            Chicopee, MA 01020

            Telephone: (413) 598-9898
              From the West

            Take I-90 East (Massachusetts Turnpike) to Exit 5 (Chicopee). Bear Right after toll booth, and then Right again onto Rte. 33. The MassMutual Learning & Conference Center is one half mile on the Right.
              From the East

            Take I-90 West (Massachusetts Turnpike) to Exit 5 (Chicopee). Bear Right after toll booth, and then Right again onto Rte. 33. The MassMutual Learning & Conference Center is one half mile on the Right.
              From the South

            Take I-91 North

            to Rte. 291 East in Springfield. Follow Rte. 291 East to Exit 6 Ludlow/Chicopee Falls). Follow exit ramp to first Stop sign. Take a Right onto Fuller Road. Continue on Fuller Road to third traffic light. Take a Left at light onto Memorial Drive (Rte. 33). Take a Right into MassMutual Learning & Conference Center entrance.
              From the North

            Take I-91 South to Exit 14 to I-90 (Massachusetts Turnpike). Take I-90 East to Exit 5 (Chicopee). Bear Right after toll booth, and then Right again onto Rte. 33. The MassMutual Learning & Conference Center is one half mile on the Right.
             If you have questions, please direct them to:

             Craig Pilkenton

             User Group Co-Leader, Western Mass Microsoft Users Group