[Hidden-tech] presentation tips

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Wed Nov 4 16:10:16 EST 2009

Hi, Chris,

I'm sorry...your message got stuck in my draft box.

I'll see about posting it on the H-T Web site and then send a brief note to
the discussion list (Hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net) with the
"Presentations with Pizzaz" in the subject line and a note inviting those
who attended the presentation or viewed the video (another opportunity to
give the link) to visit the Web site.

Also, I need your address to send your share of the event proceeds.

Cheers, Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT
Produce, Publish, Promote
Follow me on Twitter: @claudiagere
Aspiring Authors Workshop: November 7
www.claudiagereco.com/Workshop.html