[Hidden-tech] Digital speech recorder recommendations wanted

Will Loving will at dedicationtechnologies.com
Wed Nov 4 12:11:40 EST 2009

Thanks for everyone¹s input. I totally agree with everyone on the Zoom
products, I own an H4 and have used the H2, both for recording music. They
do an absolutely awesome job using either the built-in mikes or the source
inputs.

However, for this application, it needs to fit into a ³pants pocket², not
³shirt pocket² as the person in mind only wears polo shirts and needs to
have it where it won¹t fall out when he moves around. It also needs to be
similar in size or smaller than the Minidisc recorder that is being
replaced, meaning iPod size rather than the bulkier Zoom products.

Based on previous suggestions and my research, we are looking at the Sony
and Olympus lines of digital voice recorders. Does anyone have suggestions
beyond those two companies?

Will

Will Loving, President
Dedication Technologies, Inc.