[Hidden-tech] Reaching the LGBT community

outforreelfilms outforreelfilms at charter.net
Mon Nov 2 12:52:27 EST 2009

Hello H-T's,

Given the huge success of the Out! For Reel Film Series, I have been
approached by several people wanting to know how to effectively
advertise to the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) community.
Folks who are not tapped into the LGBT community have no idea where to
begin but they know the LGBT community is a strong market to reach out
to. I want to let everyone know that I am willing to share ideas and
information with Hidden-Tech members.

I produce Out! For Reel, the LGBT film series for Western New England
based in Northampton. OFR has sold out the Academy of Music Theatre
(800 seat capacity) a record 5 out of 5 times in one year and has had
over 6000 people attend our events in our first season.

Out! For Reel does offer advertising for each event and of course I'm
happy to speak with you about this as well, however, my offer is about
sharing general information about the regional LGBT market. Feel free
to contact me by email or phone.

Best regards,

Jaime Michaels
Producer/Founder
Out! For Reel Film Series
413-575-5611
www.OutForReel.org

Out! For Reel premieres the new lesbian film, HANNAH FREE, starring
Sharon Gless, Friday Nov. 13, 7:30 pm, Academy of Music Theatre,
Northampton.