[Hidden-tech] TLC and A - Z offering free college/grad school admissions - financial aid sessions

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Mon May 18 23:11:23 EDT 2009

Hi everyone.

Who doesn't know someone with kids struggling to get into college?

How many of us are parents blanching at the high pricetag of even community
colleges?

Who, like me, is in grad school in our dotage?

If you fit the bill or know others who do, our own Theresa Leary is offering
free brunch sessions. She'll provide some overviews of the college
admissions scene and can tap into many colleagues who are experts in both
the SAT essay and financial aid (THE REALLY BIG ONE).

There's no charge for these sessions and no requirement to tap Theresa's
services. This is Hidden Tech at it's best -- offering free services and
advice in exchange from some word-of-mouth PR. And if you have a service to
sell, these sessions will include some networking opportunities for you, as
well.

The first two sessions are scheduled for the following dates and locations:

Noon, Saturday, May 30 -- Butternut's - Rt. 9 in Hadley

5:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 2, Esselon, Rt. 9 in Hadley

Please reach me directly at az at a-zinternational.com if you are interested.
There is no formal RSVP, but we'd like some numbers so we can make
arrangements with the eateries beforehand. And we will be offering
complimentary tea and coffee.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden Tech founder