[Hidden-tech] Web Development Project

Charles Uchu Strader uchu.1 at gaiahost.coop
Mon May 18 18:26:23 EDT 2009

Lou,

We've got the un-CMS (aka "easy editor") that may just fit this interim
need for you.  It's really easy to plug into existing, non-database, web
sites...and only gives editing capability to the body content of a
page.  Nothing grand, but an easy way to edit a simple site through a
web browser.  We offer needs-based non-profit discounts, so can talk
about cost if that is still an issue with this simple solution.

For the long run, we can definitely refer you to some great
designer/developers in the Valley that will customize a CMS to fit your
needs...as our main work is running the hosting servers and managed
applications.

Regards,

Charles Uchu Strader
charles at gaiahost.coop 1-800-672-8060 x803
GAIA Host Collective, LLC http://www.gaiahost.coop

"Internet hosting from an environmentally and
socially concerned worker-owned cooperative"