[Hidden-tech] VOIP in Orange - can we use it ?

Dan Mishkind dan at purebranding.com
Mon May 11 17:05:40 EDT 2009

We've been using Crocker for hosted PBX/VoIP for over a year and have only
positive things to say about the service and Crocker's service.

We worked with another provider (Vocalocity) for the same type of hosted PBX
prior to this and had TERRIBLE service.  Crocker has been fantastic, both in
their setting it up and the support that they offer.

I'd be happy to provide a reference.

Dan