[Hidden-tech] open source CRM - SugarCE vs vTiger

Matt mattl at florenceit.net
Fri May 8 07:15:44 EDT 2009

R. David Murray wrote:
> is the same, especially since a lot of the php code originated there,
> to my understanding.
>
> --David
Yes thats true. I tried both a couple years back and found vtiger to be
buggier, AT THAT TIME. no recent experience with it but still using
sugar, i like the support options they have for the open source version
of sugar (im a customer since im not a php developer just a  user). it's
very reasonable and one of the reasons I use sugar. maybe they have that
kind of support option for vtiger now? is vtiger development still based
in india?

--
Sincerely,

Matt Lampiasi