[Hidden-tech] Domain registrars?

Tom Gajda tom at engineeringwriter.com
Thu Mar 26 12:27:30 EDT 2009

I use Register.com for my sites and my customers' sites.

They are a bit more expensive than many hosing services, but when I call
them days or nights or weekends, a polite, knowledgeable support person is
always on the phone within 2 minutes.

They are a big company that seems to be exceedingly reliable. I only wish
their do-it-yourself templates were a bit slicker.

Regards,

Tom

Tom Gajda
Engineering Writer