[Hidden-tech] Kudos to Jonathon Podolksy and WHE FORUMS

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Mar 19 16:14:28 EDT 2009

Hi all,

In my long-winded epistle I forgot to mention that Jonathon Podolsky and his
staff at the Whole Health Expo have provided a tremendous amount of support
to me and my new book "2030."

In return, I have been working with him as a marketing adviser to build
fabulous, interactive forums so that new age/holistic practitioners and
product sales businesses can reach customers and clients 24/7, year round.
Very shortly there will be free entry to beta test the site and we hope you
will try it out and provide feedback. The forums will be free to the public;
paid entry (low fee) to practioners.

This is exactly the sort of features I worked hard to develop for Hidden
Tech when I was co-chair and a member of the board. The fees gathered can be
substantial, but are low enough so they would not burden even a high school
student. They are optional. But as the Obama campaign has taught us (not to
mention e-Bay and Amazon.com) small amounts of money multiplied by millions
of users adds up very nicely.,

So hoping you will give the forums a try. HT has great forums, but they
aren't used as much as they should be. This could be a model for HT to
explore.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT founder