[Hidden-tech] RE: [Hidden-announce] A One-Time Event! This Thursday, March 19, 5:30 pm ! NO Charge! Technology Trends and Doing Business in Healthcare--Join Us

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Thu Mar 19 09:05:11 EDT 2009

Just a quick note to let you know I'll be there tonight because this event
promises to give us an insider's view on how to do business with one of the
most solid markets in the current economy. I can't imagine a better
opportunity to see whether there's a possible connection with what I offer
or to figure out some new angle for my business.

I know I'll be in great company
 and it's free! Hope you can join us. (See
details below.)

Cheers, Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authors
Produce, Publish, Promote

Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
www.ClaudiaGereCo.com
www.GerePublishing.com