[Hidden-tech] Geek GIrl CAMP

Julie Roads julie at writingroads.com
Mon Mar 9 10:35:36 EDT 2009

Hi all - I know that this is shortish notice - but I wanted to let you
all know about this fantastic conference.
I presented at the Cape Cod camp on Saturday and I'll be presenting
this Thursday in Boston - it's a really wonderful conference and
Saturday was a huge success...
Please read below and check out www.geekgirlcamp.com
Thanks!
Julie