[Hidden-tech] RE: errors & ommisions insurance for web designers

Shel Horowitz, ethical/Green marketing expert shel at principledprofit.com
Mon Mar 9 23:31:37 EDT 2009

At 9:12 AM -0800 3/5/09, Marcia Yudkin wrote:
>Recently I was up for a contract with an international aid
>organization, and we were all agreed on the terms of the work,
>except that their contract stated that I had to have errors &
>omissions insurance.  I told them that I "self-insured" (a good
>phrase to use).  I wasn't sure there was going to be a way to settle
>this, because they're big enough to have a contracts department, but
>they came back and added a clause to the contract saying that errors
>and omissions would be covered under their policy for this project.
>
>A pretty good outcome!

I'sd say so! Well done, Marcia!
Shel Horowitz - copywriter, marketing consultant, author, speaker
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"I show the world the *value* in your *values*."

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>

http://www.principledprofit.com / http://www.frugalmarketing.com
mailto:shel at principledprofit.com * 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD
Award-winning author: Principled Profit: Marketing That Puts People First
Blog on Corporate/Government/Marketing Ethics:
http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/