[Hidden-tech] errors & ommisions insurance for web designers

Lynne Rudié lynnerudie at verizon.net
Fri Mar 6 09:07:18 EST 2009

I don't carry E&O insurance, mostly because it's so expensive. But I
always have my clients sign off on anything I do before it gets
published and my invoices include a disclaimer about how final
proofing is the client's responsibility. This is, of course, easier to
do on print-based materials than projects for the web and other media
but it works for me. But perhaps you can think about some kind of
client sign-off that will help keep you covered without the high cost
of insurance.

If anybody else has a well-written disclaimer and would like to share
the wording I'd certainly be interested to know what it is.
	Thanks
	Lynne