[Hidden-tech] Register Now: Joomla! Day New England, May 30, Brattleboro VT

Jordan Lee Wagner jordan at webjew.org
Fri Mar 6 10:40:57 EST 2009

I like the idea of a Joomla users group, and this event sounds like a
good fit for my interests; but the group meets too far away, and the big
event is on a Saturday, which is never possible for me.  Does anybody
know of similar groups/events closer to Boston?

Jordan Lee Wagner
support at trupod.com
Trupod.com
ElectronicMother.com